• Client area
sign in
Forgot Passsword? Click here
Don’t have an account yet?
Mobile Apps

Get a Mobile App.
Increase your repeat users & revenue.

1
Order

Select the appropriate plan and place the order.

2
Setup

Our experts will get in touch with you. We need access to your WordPress.

3
Deploy

We publish your app within a week and wait for Apple/Google to approve.

FREE
$0/m

best for trying us out

  • Your logo & branding
  • Tablet Support
  • Professional Design
  • Content Sharing
  • Our Ads

ORDER NOW >

ANDROID (PREMIUM)
$24.99/m

best for for developing markets

  • Your logo & branding
  • Push Notifications
  • Professional Design
  • Content Sharing
  • Your Ads

ORDER NOW >

iOS (PREMIUM)
$44.99/m

best for US market

  • Your logo & branding
  • iPad Support
  • Professional Support
  • Content Sharing
  • Your Ads

ORDER NOW >

COMBO (iOS+ ANDROID)
$59.99/m

best for global audience

  • Your logo & branding
  • Push Notifications
  • Professional Design
  • Content Sharing
  • Your Ads

ORDER NOW >

Have a question in mind?
Feel free to check common questions.

Why do you charge a monthly subscription?

App development is a never ending process. Google/Apple keep releasing newer versions of the OS and we will have keep your app updated. We also use third party SDK's for push notification, advertisements etc. We will also have to keep updating these SDK's to the latest version. Then there would improvements and bug fixing. Hence our pricing is based on a subscription model.

Is there any hidden charges for free version?

Absolutely nothing! We don't even need your credit card details. However we will be displaying our advertisements(though third party ad network). We make money through the advertisements.

Can I upgrade from free plan later?

Yes! You can upgrade from free to paid plan anytime you wish. It may take us a week's time to make changes to the app(including your ads) and publish on app stores. You make money through your advertisements on premium plans. More than 90% of our customers make more ad money than our subscription charges.

What are the benefits of mobile app?

You run a content website and reading patterns shifting to mobile. Internet usage is increasing and the new 1st time internet users use just mobile. With mobile app you typically get repeat users and new revenue channel.

How do I make money with mobile app?

Just like you make money on web, you can make money through advertisement on mobile. We use a third party mediation platform that will server ads from Google Admob, Facebook Audience Network and several more. You get paid directly.

Why is push notification better than email?

Typically most site owners focus on getting email subscription. However email open rates are less than 5% for most campaigns. That means the remaining 95% money you are spending to send emails is going waste!<br /> Instead you can promote your mobile app downloads. Push notifications generally have open rates above 95%. Your repeat user numbers will increase dras6cally.<br /> You can also make more money with ads on mobile app.